6.13.2012

Beautiful Bohol

AMORITA RESORT

My family and I stayed at this beautiful resort in Bohol last May 2012 for 3 days, 2 nights. The place was very relaxing. The room with its splash pool was so great that my boys preferred it over the main swimming pool next to the resort's restaurant (which came with a cool view).



The price of the food inside the resort is rather steep (as in most hotels) but you have the chance of eating elsewhere, particularly the long queue of restaurants along the shoreline which can be accessed from the Amorita's path to the beach.


The beach is clear and the sand is white which the family and I found to be quite ok.

I in particular had a great time roaming around the roads via the mountain bike free rental that the resort provided.


THINGS TO DO IN BOHOL

Bohol is quite organized in terms of its tourism. We were able to go to the following sights:

1. Chocolate Hills
2. Loboc River Cruise
3. Tarsier sighting
4. Man-made forest

 






Yup, going to Bohol is something that I'd highly recommend.





No comments: