So, sulit nga ba ang Red? :-)
Here are the new add-ins that you'll see to the right of this blog space:
1. Live Traffic Feed which gives me a clearer picture of where LHM visitors are coming from
2. The Bloglist has been updated to the new Blogger add-in wherein the latest post is listed and shows when it was last updated
3. News. You'll get updated news concerning the Philippines, NBA, EPL (English Premiere League), Dow Jones (stock market news), and Hollywood ---all of which are quite of interest to me. Do let me know if you have particular news keywords that you want added into the list.
Well that's about it at the moment. I'll search the 'net for more add-ins that would be appealing for me to put in this blog. Feel free to click around, especially on the Google Ads, hehehe. ;-)
We ended up at Mr.Rockefeller. We started off with the Boston Clam Chowder which was excellent. The missus ordered the Grandma Steak Recipe which was good but not as good as what we both agreed to as the best meal of the night: the Alaskan Sole Fillet.
Below are my other observations which I think Uno has to improve on:
1. They don't have wine glasses. The white wine I ordered was put in a glass.
2. Service was poor in the sense that I had to call the waiter two times to correct the bill (which would've forced them to get the balance payable from the waiter)
3. Cash-only basis.
I was driving home late Friday evening when I noticed that there was a small traffic accumulated in the EDSA Santolan LRT area. It's 12:30am, it shouldn't be traffic, I said. It could've been another vehicular mishap or a DPWH construction, but it wasn't.
The small snarl of traffic was caused by a big 10x10m(?) Nike poster.
You just have to admire the effect of Pacquiao-mania. Once again, almost everyone will be glued to the TV and movie screens to watch Manny in his biggest (money) fight against Oscar Dela Hoya. The missus and I already have reserved seats at Robinsons Galleria to watch Sunday morning.
Hold on to your seats, for the next Pacman fight is about to start! Yeah!!!