7.07.2007

Ink For More


Our home PC-printer had problems printing the red/magenta ink during the test-printing so I sent it off to the repair-center to have it fixed. It was unfortunate that I didn't remove the Ink For Less stickers on the ink-cartridges since they said it made the printer warranty void. The printer head was defective and, if I still had the warranty, they would've replaced it for free.

Now that I've voided it, the printer-head costs 4thou+ to replace. I didn't have it repaired and bought a new printer instead ---this time with the basic print function only for 2thou pesos.

I liked that old printer since it was 4-in-1: printer, copier, scanner, and card-reader. I guess I'll just have to get it back from the repair shop next weekend so that I can still use the remaining 2 or 3 functions.

I can't believe I wasted a good printer because of ink-refills.

*SIGH*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple remove the cartridges and have someone else bring it for repair =P

Anonymous said...

Kuya, one word: BOPLOX!!! :P