It's been 6 months since I started my rice-reduction diet. My last update on this subject (June15 - "Break Even") had my weight pegged at 170lbs since I've strayed away on my plan.
3 months since June 15, I'm happy to inform you that I've lost 4lbs, bringing down my weight to 166lbs. So I've lost 10lbs since April. Yeah it's a little bit slow. Blame it on the Krispy Kreme and the Dunkin Donuts. But the good part is that lately my office pants seems to be a little loose, and the other week one of my staff greeted me with "Sir parang pumayat kayo." (naks!)
My "diet regimen" consists of the following:
- 20mins threadmill + 15-20mins weight training + 30 situps --> twice a week
- basketball during the office-sportsfest --> 5mins lang kase coach eh, hehe
- iwas merienda
- rice-reduction pag bfast/lunch (or pag naalala lang)
- consciously (read as: trying) to reduce the rice intake during dinner at home (except pag masarap ang ulam)
- pag naalala, punta sa office water-dispenser for half-mug of water
My next short term goal: to drop down to 160lbs.