4.30.2009

Crash

Dave Matthews - Crash Into Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine

It was a typical drive home last night when RX93.1 played Crash (Into Me) by Dave Matthews Band. It's just so amazing how a song such as Crash could put one into senti mode.

As the vocals sailed through the lyrics and the acoustic guitar strumming in the background, my thoughts went to how fortunate the missus and I are to have Lucas and Matteo, both wonderful (wonderful!) boys that have completed our family.

Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock
and sweet you roll

I remember that moment last Sunday evening, when, after having arrived home from Paranaque, the missus was on the passenger seat carrying a sleeping Lucas while I was on the driver's seat with a dozed Matteo around my arms since the yaya had to walk ahead in order to open the main door upstairs. As we waited, it was only the car aircon and soft music from 96.3 that was heard. I looked at the missus and, thought to myself, this is a Kodak moment. The missus and I just looked, and smiled.

When you come crash
into me, baby
And I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream

I just look several years back and remember how the missus and I met and first fell in love. Who would've known that as we were getting to know each other deeply, we would end up having these two wonderful boys come into our world. If I'd ever go back, I would never change a thing.

My senti-ness had been interrupted for I had reached the compound and parked the car. Beyond that walk down to the dining area, the missus and my 2 boys would be there, waiting as always.

Oh and you come crash
into me, baby

No comments: