1.13.2010

Is Blogging Dead?

That was the statement on my sister's FB status last week, to which I promptly replied to with a resounding "NO."

Blogging is still very much alive. Although FB and Twitter introduced micro-blogging, the blogosphere is still up and running, and being updated regularly.

I've just signed-up for a Twitter account yesterday and so far it looks fun. I get to follow my running idols Haile G. and Ryan Hall, to read the goings-on in their lives most especially their running.

But having a Twitter account does not prevent me from blogging. Putting up blog posts is still a good form of release and keeps my writing form in check (thanks to my 2nd yr college English professor who encouraged us to write essays everyday).

So for me, blogging is here to stay.

No comments: