6.01.2005

I got to move it move it



The missus and I have just finished watching Madagascar. Disney did it again! Soooobra akong natawa (actually ako lang daw yung pinakamalakas na tumawa sa sinehan sabi ni misis).



I especially liked the Lemurs, specifically the king and his right-hand man (sorry I forgot their names). Nag-robot dance pa eh! Hehehe. D*mn these movies nowadays. I wish we had the technology for this when I was young (batang Voltes V ini...hehe).



The mafia penguins were funny too. I loved the scene when they asked the monkeys (higher mammals) to decode the sign posted on their crate. Hehe the deaf-mute chimp had a funny translation to the word "Kenya."

Two-thumbs up! I recommend this movie to kids (and kids-at-heart as well).

Hmmm....makapunta nga ng Sungei Wang baka meron nang DVD. Hehehehe.

No comments: