6.16.2005

Kwaaaah!!!


Today I was cleaning up my inbox and found an old forwarded-email. It was sent to me by one of our illustrious engineers who every now and then forwards stress-relieving emails. It does make you wonder how he does his job with all the forwarded email he's sending everyday (actually he works in the network-monitoring center so there's really nothing to do but look at the graphs and wait for the next system alarm to popup). Not exactly an "enriching" job but at least it's a good start. I guess he must've joined a new religion coz he stopped sending us emails with "sumptuous" file-attachments, if you know what I mean. ;-)

So I opened the attachment.

D*MN FUNNY!


It makes you wonder how Korean and Japanese comedies are soooo funny.
I guess I can rank it as funny as the Ping-Pong Matrix skit or the old "Takeshi's Castle" that I used to watch when I was young.

Anyway here's the video. Hope you'll find it as funny as I did.

No comments: