7.22.2005

Anthropic Principle


Yesterday I suddenly got into band-mode. It must've been the after-effect of too many songs (Blind Melon, Dishwalla and "Slowhand" Clapton) being played on my Winamp all week (d*mn you bit-torrent! hehe). Add to that the chat I had with Z about their recent studio-recording. I guess it got me itching to meet up with my "non-band" and go back to the studio.

Well the plans are being laid out. I've already emailed Z and X about it: jam 2 or 3 songs on a cheap venue then once we've perfected it, move to a recording studio.
X has mentioned that I should try composing 1 song. I'm really not a song-writer so I doubt if I'll be able to make one in such short-notice. Hmm...you're right. At least I'll give it a try, yeah?

It's a small & short project really, so I don't know where this will go. I've been wanting to do this mainly for posterity reasons. Something that I could look back to and say, "Been there, done that!"

Hopefully we'll have some output next month. Btw, that's one of Z's recommendations for our band name. Cool huh?

No comments: