8.05.2005

I'm leavin'....on a jet plane...

So far this week, the missus and I have been runnin' around the malls for last-minute buys before our trip. Just a few hours ago during my lunch break, I fetched the missus and headed straight to the mall to buy some more stuff ---bilins to be exact. R, her friend, asked her to buy two packs of Cadbury 3-in-1 Choco drinks. Nothing wrong, right? Except that I think I've seen those being sold at Landmark (do correct me if I'm wrong, baka nalingap lang ako) so I don't see the logic getting it from here. I think she just wants the thought that she's getting something 'imported.' Well if that's the case then I should've bought her a Kilometrico ballpen instead.

My luggage is about 40% full so there's still a lot of room left. I'm thinking of putting in my badminton gear just in case some friends would invite us to play. Btw, last night EM joined me, the missus, and my officemates for badminton. He wasn't bad, but he wasn't good either. He was all over the court desperately chasing after every shot, much to my amusement. He kept saying that my tall officemates had better reach but it may just be the simple fact that he needs to do more strategy (90% mental, 10% physical right?). I do forgive his performance since it's the first time he played against our group. Of course, me creating a lot of errors myself was unforgiveable, losing to the missus and her teammate 17-14, after my team led all the way and got stuck at 14.

I might meet Z tomorrow evening. He's not finished with his composition yet but I might come over to see the new Ibanez guitar he got from Japan. Heck, I might as well pack in my bass and amp in the car and do some impromptu open-air jamming session.

Lately I've been receiving news from some friends and some co-workers that they've resigned and moved on to other work. I guess it just goes to show that there's no such thing as "Company Loyalty."

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: