When we were in Malaysia, the missus and I would often go to our favorite Japanese resto, Genki Sushi. Aside from the fresh sushi and temaki, we would order green tea as our drink. What makes the green tea special here is that it's powdered green tea and you'd mix it yourself ---apart from it being cheaper and bottomless.
Consider the health benefits of green tea:
- Boosts your immune system
- Lowers blood sugar
- Helps prevent cavities and tooth decay
- Slows the aging process
- Helps reduce the risk of cancer
- Lowers cholesterol
- Aids in weight loss by burning calories
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Prevents arthritis
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Lowers the risk of blood clot
I've been missing it since I came back so I searched around the 'net and came to O-cha which sells powdered green tea from Japan. It was a long wait (I ordered early-Oct but the package only arrived late Nov), but finally it's here!