12.23.2007

Another Senseless Killing


I would like to express my outrage over the recent killing of my high school batchmate, Carlo Castellano. He was the pilot mauled a few days ago outside the Embassy Bar at The Fort by a group of men, presumably dahil nagkasamaan lang ng tingin.

He was laid to rest today (Dec.23). He is survived by his wife and two daughters (both less than 10 years old).

My prayers go out to family in this very trying time. I also pray for the peace of Carlo's soul, and that the perpetrators involved be put to justice.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, just want to ask if this is the same Carlo Castellano who is a High School Alumnus of Don Bosco Makati Batch 1990? If not then my condolences, regardless. My name is Robert Wong, you may contact me through my email at eva_guy01@yahoo.com. Thanks.