1.26.2009

Her Son and Grandson

My mom tries to keep herself abreast with the latest computer technology whenever she can. She's taken advantage of Globe's P5.00 every 15mins surfing rate so that she's always online even when she's working outside Metro Manila. I believe she's one of those got first hold of those laptops with finger-scanning ID technology. Yup, she's pretty high-tech.

Well, the latest she's done is that she's opened a Multiply account which introduces her to the world of online networking.

Her first entry was simply entitled, "Can you spot the difference?" with a lone picture of me and Lucas. Yup, he's no doubt my son.


Btw, that pic of mine was taken right after I tried cutting my hair a la David's Salon which obviously killed any plan of opening up my own barbershop.

No comments: