7.06.2009

Fabulous Finds: Bagoong Club Resto


"Bagoong Club tayo."

I couldn't believe my ears. It was the missus uttering those 3 beautiful words that I've longed to hear for quite some time now. We had ran out of places to eat at the Tomas Morato area on our Saturday dinner after Mass when she finally decided to give us an opportunity to try Bagoong Club Resto just off Tomas Morato.

"Baka naman puro bagoong dyan!" she would say whenever we passed by the place. I was really intrigued to eat there especially when my officemate, GP, had already been there to try and made nice comments about the place. It made me want to eat there more. "Someday, I'm going to eat there," I said. Who would've known that two Saturdays ago, that would be the day.

Bagoong Club Resto didn't disappoint. We ordered the Seafood Binacol, Kalderetang Baka and Dila, and Lechon Sisig ----ang sarrrrap!


The menu is all local food but slightly different. It's like Gerry's or Dencio's with a twist.

You got to try it!

No comments: