3.07.2010

Beijing Hand-Pulled Noodles


Friday lunch out had a good attendance from our department last week as we all convoyed to San Juan area near Wilson Street. Our destination was the Beijing Hand-Pulled Noodle restaurant where I had my lunch the day before.

I was coming in with less expectation since the lunch the day before in which I ordered Beef Dry Noodle didn't really live to my expectation: it was bland. The serving was plenty for P135.00 but still, I didn't quite get the taste. The pork dumplings, however, were simply amazing (P70.00 for 7 pieces).

The following day, Friday, I opted to give it another chance and ordered Shrimp Chow Mein (P160.00). This time it tasted better. Noodles were bountiful in the servings as well.

Verdict? Probably 7 out of 10. I asked my officemates who ate with me as well and their grades were either a 6 or a 7.

Still, I might not go back there anytime soon.

No comments: