8.02.2005

Getting Ready

Whew! What a weekend! We had the missus' sis and her in-laws come over for a visit and we took them to the usual tourist and shopping spots here. Needless to say that the missus and I crashed into bed after sending them to the airport last Sunday. The missus, in particular, was more tired than me coz she had to travel with them to see the sights in Singapore (more walking and commuting there). Well at least we had the satisfaction knowing that they enjoyed their brief visit here.

There was still more walking last night as we bought last minute pasalubong. I think we bought too much since one of our two luggages is half-full already. Hope everything squeezes in by this week.

Z has sent me the lyrics for the original-song he's doing ---arrangement to follow. Hope it's something as melodic as songs by Dishwalla or Blind Melon. But, more importantly, hope we get to record it as planned. As I told Z, I've been listening to the cover-song we're gonna do ("Home" by Dishwalla) for at least 30 times since I got it and I think I've got it right on the lyrics. I'll need to grab my bass first chance I get so I can tackle the bass-line.



No comments: